WCCA case summaries for November and December, 2018, made possible by the Associates and Law Students of CWK. Click HERE for the full case summaries.
- Issue: Diagnosis and Causation of a Psychological Condition – Tami L. Petrie v. Todd County, No. WC18-6176 (W.C.C.A. November 19, 2018)
- Issue: Medical Treatment & Expense – Roux v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco, No. WC18-6174 (November 28, 2018)
- Issue: Expert Medical Opinion – Crosby v .TAK Commc’ns, Inc., No. WC18-6190 (W.C.C.A. December 14, 2018)
- Issue: Medical Treatment & Expense – Reasonable and Necessary; Evidence – Expert Medical Opinion – Thaemert v. Honeywell International, Inc. No. WC18-6164 (WCCA Dec. 20, 2018)
- Issue: Causation – Substantial Evidence; Temporary Aggravation – Cole v. Lametti & Sons, Inc., No. WC18-6195 (W.C.C.A. Dec. 20, 2018):